Communication is an important aspect of any relationship and what this means is that the channels of communication must not be clogged in any way.
One of the ways that we communicate is by having conversations with our partners. These conversations are not readily picked up but there are ways to trigger them. One of these ways is by asking questions that will make your partner want to open up and talk to you.
This is why I have written this set of amazing questions to ask your wife.
What Are Good Questions To Ask Your Wife?
Good questions to ask your wife are questions that border on her mental health, her marital experience so far, how her day went at work, and questions that will trigger her critical thinking abilities and get her to open up to you and be vulnerable.
225 Questions To Ask Your Wife
These romantic questions to ask your wife are some of the questions that will spark deep conversations and leave you both talking for long hours.
Fun Questions To Ask Your Wife
These fun questions to ask your wife are good questions to ask your wife to get her laughing because they are the best questions to ask your wife for fun.
1. Finish this statement: I’m going to make more of an effort to…
2. What makes you a good friend?
3. How would you spend $10,000,000 (10 million dollars)?
4. If you could change one thing about your life today, what would it be?
5. What have you been procrastinating on recently?
6. What are some of your happiest memories of our relationship?
7. What boundaries are important to you?
8. What’s your favorite breakfast?
9. What’s standing in the way of your happiness?
10. Tell me what you know about your birth story.
11. How do you feel about pranks?
12. How do you describe me to other people?
13. What was your first nickname?
14. What’s one of your favorite childhood memories?
15. What makes you feel empowered?
16. Who is your favorite relative?
17. What are our family priorities?
Deep Questions To Ask Your Wife
These deep questions to ask your wife are what you need to have her thinking more and give you deep answers. They are also serious questions to ask your wife.
1. What were your first words as a child?
2. What did you like the most about where you grew up? What did you like the least?
3. Who was your childhood hero? Why?
4. What or who has influenced your life decisions the most?
5. How have you changed from when you were in high school?
6. What did you dream about being when you grew up?
7. What’s something that delights you in your everyday life?
8. What did you think when you first saw me?
9. What three traits of mine made you fall in love with me?
10. What’s the first image that immediately comes to your mind when you think of me?
11. What’s one thing in our relationship that used to bother you, but you’ve since grown to accept?
12. What is something you did to impress me in the early days of our relationship?
13. What’s one thing that used to irk you about yourself that you’ve learned to accept?
14. What’s a word or phrase I use that you adore?
15. What’s your most treasured possession?
16. What’s something that’s missing in your life?
17. How have you changed in the last year? How have I changed?
18. What’s the most surprising thing about love?
19. Have your goals changed in life? How?
Intimate Questions To Ask Your Wife
These intimate questions to ask your wife are very good questions to ask your wife because they help you strengthen the bonds of your marriage and bring back the spice.
1. What are some things we need to do to nurture our love?
2. Can you remember the last time you were truly happy? Tell me about it!
3. How do you typically handle moments of insecurity?
4. Describe a moment when you felt very sad.
5. What’s something you see in me that I overlook about myself?
6. When you’re feeling low, how do you like to be supported?
7. Do you have any hesitations when you think about our future together?
8. What’s something you’re passionate about that you rarely share with others?
9. Would you be open to seeing a therapist together if we ever needed to?
10. What’s one positive thing you’ve taken away from your worst relationship?
11. What experience has shaped your approach to s#x?
12. How can I love you better?
13. What makes you feel loved and appreciated?
14. What do you love about your mom?
15. How do you cope with stress or difficult emotions?
16. What are some things we can do to keep the spark alive in our relationship?
Dirty Questions To Ask Your Wife
These dirty questions to ask your wife are the most juicy questions to ask your wife because they will set her aflame.
1. What’s the most reliable way for you to org#sm with a partner?
2. What do you enjoy most when I go down on you?
3. What do you think about when you mast#rbate?
4. How would you feel about a thr##some?
5. What’s a s#xual act you’ve never done, but want to try?
6. Do you have any fantasies, k#nks, or f#tishes you’d like to share and/or indulge in?
7. What sort of role play would turn you on most?
8. What d#rty words arouse you the most?
9. If we consent to do whatever we want to each other, what would you want to do to me? What would you want me to do to you?
10. Do you prefer to be dominant or submissive?
11. How do you feel when I send you n#des?
12. What’s your favorite place to touch yourself that’s not your g#nitals?
13. What’s the one thing I can do right now to drive you wild?
14. What were the three best s#xual experiences you’ve ever had? How about the three worst?
15. What’s your favorite thing about s#x?
16. What was your first s#xual experience like?
S#x Questions To Ask Your Wife
These s#xy questions to ask your wife are the most flirty questions to ask your wife that you can ever find anywhere.
1. Are there any moments from your s#xual past that you’d like to share?
2. Do you have any fears or concerns when it comes to s#x?
3. What’s your preferred form of safe s#x?
4. What does consent mean and look like to you?
5. What are your thoughts on our s#x life? What should we work on?
6. What was your s#xual awakening like?
7. Lights on or lights off?
8. Hard and fast, or slow and sensual?
9. Morning s#x or evening s#x?
10. What’s your favorite s#x p#sition?
11. What’s a s#x p#sition that you’ve never tried that you’re curious about?
12. What’s something unexpected that turns you on?
13. Would you rather have average s#x every day or amazing s#x once a month?
14. Would you rather be with someone with no s#xual experience or a ton of s#xual experience?
15. How often do you mast#rbate?
16. Do you like p#rn?
17. Would you be interested in watching p#rn with me?
18. What was your hottest s#xual experience (before meeting me)?
19. Would you ever have s#x in a public place?
20. Do you like the idea of getting tied up (or tying me up)?
21. What’s your favorite part about my body?
22. Which part of your body do you want me to touch more?
23. How do you like to be kissed?
24. What is your d#rtiest s#xual fantasy?
25. What’s the hottest memory you have of us?
26. What’s one thing you’ve been wanting me to do to you in bed?
27. Are you a good girl or a bad girl?
Questions To Ask Your Wife To Reconnect
These questions to ask your wife to reconnect are questions to ask your wife to bring back the spark into your relationship.
1. What do you think our weaknesses are as a couple?
2. How can I be a better spouse to you?
3. How can we be a better team?
4. What do you think our values are as a couple? Are there any we should delete or add?
5. What kind of things could we do to add more excitement and fun to our relationship?
6. What kind of date night activities could we plan to experience more joy in our relationship?
7. What is missing from our lives right now?
8. How do you think we could fix what’s missing?
9. What’s the main thing you need from me?
10. What are some goals for our marriage you’d like to set?
11. What do I (or don’t I) do that makes you feel appreciated?
12. What do I (or don’t I) do that makes you feel respected?
13. What do you think our strengths are as a couple?
14. What were your hopes and dreams for us as a couple when we first committed to each other?
15. Have we achieved those dreams? If not, which ones would you still like us to go after now?
16. Tell me about a time I made you feel loved.
17. What kind of things make you feel loved?
18. Is there anything I used to do that you loved that I don’t do anymore?
Questions To Ask Your Wife On A Date
When you are on a date with your wife, you want to combine good food with good conversations to make the dinner a more wholesome experience. These questions to ask your wife on a date are questions to ask your wife which you need to have that wholesome experience.
1. How important is religion in your life?
2. What have you done that makes you the proudest?
3. Who was your biggest role model when you were growing up?
4. Do you think it’s better to make a lot of money in a job you hate or make less money in a job you love?
5. What are your thoughts on women’s reproductive rights?
6. What scares you most?
7. How important is family to you?
8. What does equality look like to you?
9. Do you think cheating is a dealbreaker or do you believe it can be worked through?
10. How do you define success?
11. How often do you question your decisions?
12. Do you judge people before you get to know them?
13. What social issues are most important to you?
14. Do you have any regrets?
15. Would you like to be famous? Why or why not?
16. How often do you talk to your parents?
17. Are you interested in having kids?
Questions To Ask Your Wife After Work
To make her feel loved and special, these questions to ask your wife after work are what you need.
1. What was the best part of your day?
2. Did anything surprise you today?
3. Did you read/listen to anything interesting today?
4. Did you take any photos today? What of?
5. How can I make your day easier in five minutes?
6. What did you do that was just for you today?
7. What made you laugh today?
8. Did anything make you feel frustrated today?
9. Did you receive any good news today?
10. How many cups of coffee did you have today?
11. What are you most grateful for about your day?
12. What was the best conversation you had today?
13. Tell me three good things that happened to you today.
14. What did you have for lunch today?
15. What inspired you the most today?
16. What is something you did today that you’d love to do every day?
17. Did you do something kind for anyone today?
18. If you could do any part of today over again, what would it be and why?
19. If you could guarantee one thing for tomorrow, what would it be?
20. Aren’t you going to ask me about my day?
Questions To Ask Your Wife About Your Marriage
Want to assess the quality of your marriage, these questions to ask your wife about your marriage will help you conclude.
1. How am I doing as a husband in general?
2. What are you most excited about in our relationship during this season?
3. If you could see two things change about me what would they be?
4. In what ways can I honor you more?
5. What are your biggest fears about our relationship?
6. As a husband how can I show more love to you?
7. Are you dealing with anything that I can help you with currently?
8. How can we improve our intimacy or take it to the next level?
9. What’s your dream date night or weekend with me?
10. If you had three wishes to wish for our future, what would they be?
11. What are a few ways I need to be more understanding?
12. What are a few ways you desire to see our finances improve?
13. What are three places within 200 miles that you would like to spend a few days in?
14. In what ways can I improve as a husband?
15. What’s your top three favorite love songs and why?
16. Do you feel more emotionally connected than we did early in our relationship?
17. What are two things we forgot to celebrate this year?
18. What were some things we used to do before we were married that you miss now?
Questions To Ask Your Wife To Make Her Happy
One of your job descriptions as a husband is to please your wife, these questions to ask your wife to make her happy will help you achieve just that.
1. Where would you like to visit?
2. Do you want a foot massage?
3. What do you need me to do for you tomorrow?
4. What can I do to make you feel special right now?
5. Do you want me to get you anything?
6. What food would you like to eat?
Questions To Ask Your Wife To See If She Knows You
Want to gauge your intimacy? These questions to ask your wife about yourself are questions to ask your wife to see if she knows you.
1. What’s my favorite food?
2. What’s my favorite hobby?
3. What would my perfect getaway look like?
4. Do I prefer coffee or tea?
5. What’s my favorite holiday?
6. What’s my favorite TV show?
7. What food do I hate?
8. What languages would I like to learn?
9. What countries would I move to?
10. If I could be an animal, which would I choose?
The Bottom Line On Good Questions To Ask Your Wife
The beauty of conversations is that each time you and your partner engage in conversations, you deepen your bond and increase emotional intimacy. These questions to ask your wife are what my husband has used over time to get us closer.
Ask your wife these questions today.
Pin this for later!