A simple text message could melt the heart of a man. A simple “I love you” could turn his unhappiness down.
If you and your boyfriend are having a hard time, why not send him a text message to remind him that you love him, why you love him and how much you appreciate him?
Remember to own up to your mistakes. Clearly state that you are sorry for whatever you did, explain why you did it, and apologize for it. Be intentional about your apology, don’t just mouth the words; if you apologize genuinely, it will go through not just because you are sorry but because you offered the apology without being mandated to do it.
In this post, we’ll explore love messages to send after a fight, love paragraphs to send after a fight, and things to say to your boyfriend after a fight.
Paragraphs To Send To Your Boyfriend After A Fight
Sometimes just a simple “I’m sorry” or “I love you” can save your relationship from falling off the cliff. Here is a list of the best texts to send to your boyfriend after a fight that can help in resolving the fight with your partner.
1. I want to apologize for arguing last night when you were trying to explain what happened. I should have listened to you.
2. I want you to know first, that I love you and second, that I’m sorry and third, I hate it when we fight.
3. I think we need to talk. I hate it when we argue because we don’t give each other a chance to finish what we want to say. I’m ready to listen now. Can we talk?
4. I’m sorry I lost my temper last night and it led to a fight. I shouldn’t have done that and I apologize.
5. Things got way out of hand yesterday and a silly disagreement generated into something big. Can we talk, please?
6. I’m sorry about my part in our fight. This isn’t a problem we can solve with text messages. Can we meet later and talk it out?
7. I understand why you walked away from our argument. We both lost our tempers and said things we shouldn’t have said. If you’re ready to talk, I am ready too.
8. I am sorry about our misunderstanding. If you think about it, it was unnecessary. Call me when you have a chance and let’s talk.
9. I don’t think there are certain rules about text to send to your boyfriend after a fight. I’m not quite sure of what to say except I’m sorry.
10. I can’t believe things went as far as they did and I’m sorry I shouted at you. That’s not who I am, the argument we had came at the worst possible time.
11. I had the worst day at work yesterday and I took it out on you. I’m sorry.
12. I come from a home where I never saw my parents fight, so last night scared me. I love you and I want us to work it out. We can work hard.
13. My friends gave me advice on text to send to your boyfriend after a fight because they saw how broken I was, yet none of it could describe how sorry I am for hurting you.
14. I’ll keep it simple dear, I love you and I’m sorry. Our love can conquer all disagreements, I want to work it out, I hope you also want to?
15. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, I only wanted to express mine as well but it’s clear that I hurt you which I didn’t want to, I’m sorry.
16. I never meant for things to escalate this high between us. I’m sorry I knew you were understanding enough and wanted me to stay calm but my emotions took a better part of me. Can you forgive me?
17. Please pick up your calls, I like to talk with you. Let’s sort this out once and for all. I know you are still mad at me but do you know what? I’m mad about you. I still love you.
Cute Paragraphs To Send To Your Boyfriend After An Argument
When resolving the fight with your partner is your utmost priority, these cute paragraphs to send to your boyfriend after an argument is key.
1. We seem to argue a lot lately and I’m not happy about it. I also don’t believe this should break us up. Can we still be friends?
2. Each time we fight, there seems to be some distance between us. I can’t take this dear, let’s get close and sort things out.
3. Seems like we are drifting apart lately as our argument gets worse by the day. You know that I don’t want to lose you. I can’t live, if living is without you.
4. I’m sure you know I love you way too much to let you go. We only argued and we can move past it. I cherish you and the relationship we share. Please stay with me.
5. We often argue because we love each other way too much and we always want the best for each other. I apologize for letting it get this far. Even though my words hurt, I still love you.
6. I’m sorry for always trying to prove a point. I know we have talked about this, but believe me when I say I’m working on being better. I am sorry for trying to be right this time again.
7. Arguing is not bad but allowing it to tear us apart is the issue here. You are all I’ve always wanted, I don’t want to lose what we share. I’m used to being your favourite girl, can’t bear being your worst.
8. I am sorry for my quick actions without thinking about what they will produce. I promise to be more patient when things go south between us. I don’t want us to argue over every little thing anymore. I want us to always be there for each other.
Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend After A Fight
These are sweet things to say to your boyfriend after a fight that will make him soft hearted.
1. You know that I love you more than anything in the world. I always want you to be happy.
2. The happiness that comes with having you in my life is second to none. You light up my world.
3. You are the source of my joy. No fight or argument should come between us.
4. We can still be happy because we have all it takes to be happy. In you, I find my dream man.
5. I had nightmares last night because I know I offended you. I don’t want this argument to separate us. My heart belongs to you.
6. We should be there for one another because we have always been there for each other. Whenever we argue over something, I am left alone in my world.
7. You fill my world with sweet and fun memories like no other. I want you always by my side.
8. The fights and the affections are the things that have made us who we are. But each time we engage in a disagreement, always remember that I would rather be wrong and build my life with you than be right and lose you to something else.
9. When we fight, all the beautiful moments we spend together come running through my mind. The truth is that losing you is one thing I don’t want to do. I want us to spend the rest of our lives on each other’s side.
10. Arguing with you is one thing I don’t enjoy doing but how about we sit and laugh over our issues and make amends rather than let little things get in our way. I love you way too much to let you leave my life now.
11. With a million thoughts racing through my mind right now, I want you to know that I value you above everything in the world and I won’t let anything come between us.
12. The fights we get into doesn’t change the fact that I still wake up in the morning thinking about you and I go to bed dreaming about you. My world still revolves around you and you still mean the world to me.
13. The fights and the misunderstandings are not enough to let go of you. Nobody can take your place in my life and my heart. I love you much more than a million words can say or explain.
14. We fight and quarrel over every little things but I know one thing for sure, I love you and I love you with every ounce in me. I don’t think I will let you go for anything in the world.
15. I don’t know what I would be doing without you in my life because I need you at every moment. The fight shouldn’t come between what our heart feels and I am ready to fight for our love rather for my interest. I love you.
16. Honestly, I don’t want to lose you for anything in the world. I promise not to act as I did back then because I realize that your happiness supersedes everything. I love you, baby.
Things To Say To Your Boyfriend After A Fight
Don’t know what to say to my boyfriend after a fight? Check out these sweet things to say to your boyfriend after a fight.
1. I’m sorry I approached the issue we have the wrong way and I apologize for the things I said and my actions. I promise to make it up to you.
2. I can’t afford to hurt you again and I feel bad knowing that I said some terrible things to you. I was supposed to love you and not make you sad. Please forgive me.
3. I let you down in every aspect and I am sorry from the depth of my heart. I feel ashamed to have said those things to you. I promise to work on myself to be better for you.
4. I wish I could take back the words I said and take responsibility for my actions. I am broken knowing that you feel bad over the things I said. I will never be careless with my words anymore.
5. I love you and I would do anything to remain yours. I cooled my head and realized that I was all wrong and shouldn’t have done the things I did. I am sorry. I want your forgiveness to feel a little peace inside of me.
6. We had some pretty unforgettable moments together and I don’t want us to forget that the future holds much more for us. I want to be better for you, my baby boy. I pledge to be healthier for you.
7. I take all of my words and I am sorry to have said them to you. Your happiness and the relationship are all that matters to me. I promise to make you happy rather than hurt you. Forgive me, baby.
8. Never again will I hurt you. Never again will I fight with you over a silly thing. Never again will I put myself ahead of the feelings we share. I am sorry for my actions.
9. I am sorry, I just realized that I did things the wrong way. I owe you a thousand apologies and I will stop at nothing in apologizing until you forgive me.
What To Text Your Boyfriend After A Fight
Sometimes we find it very challenging to compose a message to him after a fight. This list of what to text your boyfriend after a fight will guide you on the kind of words that will melt his heart and make you both happy again.
1. I’m sorry I did things I shouldn’t have done and said things I shouldn’t have said. I apologize, please forgive me.
2. I’m sorry for hurting you this way, I know you’ve spoken to me about this severally and I’ve failed to change. I’m genuinely sorry.
3. Despite all that has happened between us, you remain the love of my life, I love you so dearly.
4. I’m sorry for being stubborn. I feel so bad for taking your love for me for granted, I know I hurt you badly. Please forgive me.
5. I know how much you love and care about me. I also know that you don’t deserve the way I treated you yesterday, I’m sorry.
6. I know you could never hurt me but I’ve done worse things to you. I don’t have anywhere else to go. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me.
7. After our fight, I still find you very attractive because you’re all I need and I can’t do without you. I love you so much, dear.
8. My love, I’m sorry for hurting you, I know I messed up big time, I feel bad for all the things I’ve done to wrong you.
9. I read meanings to every little thing without thinking twice, I’m sorry for not understanding you in many ways.
10. I can deal with whatever you choose to do to me right now, you warned me countless times but I was adamant. I paid less attention to you and your needs.
11. You showered me with love and made me feel like a queen but I took all those for granted and used your weakness against you.
12. Please, my love, I’m sorry for hurting you and I’m asking that you give me another chance to be that loving woman you fell in love with. I love you so much, my baby.
13. We have come a long way and I’ve enjoyed every bit of this relationship, I’m sorry for letting the stress at work get the better part of me.
14. I’m sorry for taking out my anger on you. I sincerely don’t mean any of the hurtful words I said to you.
15. I’m willing to change for the better, I love you very much, dear.
16. Life without you is miserable, these past few days of ignoring each other have been hell. I have lost concentration totally, please talk to me.
17. We are falling apart gradually and it’s affecting me, you mean more than this world to me.
18. I can’t afford to lose you. I’ll do whatever it takes for us to go back to being happy.
19. I’ll learn to control my words and be a better lover. I’m so sorry dear, please forgive me.
20. Waking up each morning realizing the space that has grown between us and it’s fast tearing us apart makes my mornings boring and frustrating.
21. I can’t stand the feeling of us ignoring each other over a little misunderstanding, I miss the normally happy and beautiful love we shared.
22. In times like this, we should work things out to prove that the love we share is more significant than any misunderstanding that comes our way.
23. I know I should have believed you, I should have trusted you more, I’m sorry for allowing jealousy to take the better part of me.
24. I take responsibility for my misdeeds and I’m sorry and I hope we go back to how we used to be. I love you so much, my world.
25. The space this misunderstanding created between us has left me empty, my love, you complete me; without you, I feel so empty.
26. I’m hurting just like you’re hurting, I feel so terrible knowing that you’ve been there for me in the good and bad times and I choose to pay you back by hurting you this way.
27. Only your forgiveness can take away this awful feeling, I know I don’t deserve to be forgiven but I seriously need it right now.
28. I’m sorry my love, I love you so much and I can’t do without you.
29. Dear, I’m so sorry for everything, I’ve lost my sanity knowing that I hurt you so badly, I’ve hurt you in unimaginable ways.
30. I love you now more than ever, I may no longer be in your heart but I’m never going to leave because you’ll always be mine. Please forgive me.
31. There is nothing like a perfect relationship. I’m sorry for saying those hurtful words to you.
32. You’re amazing just the way you are. I miss you and can’t wait for all this to be over, please forgive me.
Apology Letter To Send To Your Boyfriend After A Fight
When looking for ways to apologize to your partner after a fight, love letters can not be ignored. Here are apology letter to send to your boyfriend after a fight.
1. Hey Honey,
I’m genuinely sorry and I admit that I deserve all that I’m getting from you right now. I feel so bad knowing that I hurt the one that makes me smile; please don’t be mad at me for long find a place in your heart to forgive me even though I don’t deserve your forgiveness just do it because of love. I love you so much dear and I can’t wait for everything to be alright between us again. I’ve missed you, I promise I’ll be more careful next time.
2. My Love,
I know the behaviour I’ve been putting up lately is enough for you to want to leave me, I’ve been putting up some annoying attitudes, I know I shouldn’t let my family issues push me into transferring aggression and I’m sorry for bringing you so much pain, I want you to forgive me and stop ignoring me. I love you, baby, am I forgiven?
3. My Baby,
You hurt me badly and you know that but I shouldn’t have said all those hurtful words to you. You also said words that hurt but I choose to forgive you and I hope you do the same too; in fact, you have no choice but to forgive me. Let’s look past all the misunderstandings and quarrels we have and move on, let’s work towards strengthening our love for each other. These past few days we’ve been ignoring each other has been hell, I love you so much dear and I’m sorry.
I know this misunderstanding we have now is all my fault, I’m sorry for being unreasonable and insensitive. Baby, I shouldn’t have doubted your love for me for any reason, I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you. I know I need to accept that you’ll always have female friends around and understand that your friendship with them cannot change what and how you feel for me. These past weeks we haven’t spoken have been miserable for me, I hope you forgive me soon honey. I love you.
5. Hey Sweetie,
It’s been weeks now with no words from you, I know I’ve been acting selfishly lately, behaving as if the whole world revolves around me. You’ve always given me a shoulder to cry on and listening ears but I’ve failed to reciprocate, I’ve been insensitive to your needs and feelings. I feel so bad to have acted that way, I’ve wronged you badly and I wonder what you think of me now. I’ve learned my lessons and I promise to be a better lover and a good listener, I Promise never to be self-centered anymore. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me, I love you darling.
Final Words On Love Messages To Send After A Fight
Are you currently having a misunderstanding with your man? Now you have a couple of texts to send to your boyfriend after a fight. Please share with me how your partner responded to these messages in the comment section below.
Pin this for later!